Pepi Boutique Hotel #staysafe policy
Being always concerned about our guests’ and personnel’s well-being and having as priority your safety, we remain committed to premium standards and we have complied with all necessary measures set by the Greek Government, the The World Health Organization and the National Public Health Organization.
Our Cancellation Policy becomes more flexible to ensure your needs are met so please feel free either to contact us directly regarding already existing reservations or visit our Booking Engine for all current Rates and Conditions applying.
Our Cleanliness Policy: Our hygiene and cleanliness standards remain high and we constantly take measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. On an everyday basis, we make sure all necessary actions from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures are taken. We are adopting all the Covid-19 related measures into our hygiene operations, as the health and safety of our guests and staff is our primary concern. Following the instructions of health governmental authorities, we are taking the below primary actions:
- Personal protective equipment are worn by members of hotel staff.
- Thorough health and safety training measures have been put in place for all members of staff, including the correct procedures for wearing the personal protective equipment, social distancing awareness and case notification protocols.
- Our staff is trained and certified by University of Crete on the Covid-19 hygiene measures and spread prevention.
- A member of our staff is extensively trained for keeping health and hygiene measures in place, but also to apply the possible incident protocol.
- All suppliers and contractors are in align with the health and safety preventive measures.
- In order to ensure proper room disinfection and ventilation, check-out time has moved to 11am and check-in time to 3pm.
- Check-in and check-out process will take place considering distance awareness and disuse of unnecessary paper material.
- Luggage will be disinfected during the check-in process.
- Daily housekeeping is now forbidden by the local authorities. The housekeeping service, as well as bedding and linens clean and change frequency has now been reduced to 3 days. Additional housekeeping service can be provided under certain conditions and upon request.
- Bedding and linens washed at sufficiently high temperatures to ensure sterilization.
- Increased cleaning in place of all soft and hard surfaces in guest rooms such as door handles, telephones, bedside buttons, remote controls.
- A/C units disinfection on each check-out.
- Cooking material and kitchenware have been discarded from guest rooms
- Table distancing measures have been taken in our garden during the breakfast time, to ensure alignment with health and safety requirements.
- Breakfast buffet will not be available. Breakfast will be served on an a la carte basis in our garden or in guest rooms.
- Increased cleaning frequency, recirculation monitoring, and chlorine standards check.
- Lounge beds distancing measures in place.
- Disinfection of lounge beds and tables after each sitting.
- The use of the pool is allowed for only 2 people at the same time.
- Increased disinfection frequency is conducted across all hotel areas.
- Sanitation stations in place.
- Increased cleaning in place of all soft and hard surfaces throughout hotel public areas – focusing on frequently used elements such as door handles.
- A doctor visit is possible 24/7.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO OUR GUESTS
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter the guest rooms
- If you are not feeling well, please contact a member of our staff
- Guests will be required to undergo a medical examination if deemed necessary
Services not available: A la carte restaurant, all day bar, Wine tasting courses
For important information on the Protocol for Arrivals in Greece please visit the official Greek Government website here.
Greece is well known for its strong tourism background and commitment to hospitality throughout the centuries. We remain not only optimistic but certain that another wonderful season is yet to come. We look forward to welcoming you again!
Till then, stay safe!
Pepi Boutique Hotel team